OK, so you weren’t considering a career with DISH by AEI … but, before you click “close,” consider 4 things:
- We provide a company van.
- Techs work independently, rarely reporting to the office.
- Technicians travel to customers’ homes in our vans.
- We’ve never had to lay off anyone.
APPLY ONLINE NOW
Call or email a recruiter
1-920-425-2991 EXT 10140
Interested in DISH by AEI?
Watch our welcome video.
We are hiring installers/technicians throughout WI & MI, including the cities below.
Please apply online to start the process.
Click a city below for more details and to apply online.
If you don't see your city, please apply for the city nearest you.
Available Positions in Michigan
Available Positions in Wisconsin
- Aurora 470-A Anges St., Niagara, WI 54151 866-737-8867 (Ext 10200)
- Chippewa Falls 1692 Hallie Rd, Suite 4 Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 866-737-8867 (Ext 10300)
- Fond du Lac* N7333 Mosher Dr, Fond du Lac, WI 54935 866-737-8867 (Ext 10400)
- Grand Rapids* 851-47th St SW, Suite A, Wyoming, MI 49509 866-737-8867 (Ext 11200)
- Grayling* 5761 W North Down River Rd, Grayling, MI 49738 989-344-0772
- Green Bay* 6560 Old Hwy 29, Seymour, WI 54165 866-737-8867 (Ext 10140)
- Madison* 4788 McFarland Court, McFarland, WI 53558, 866-737-8867 (Ext 10600)
- Marlette* 3305 Wilson St, Building B, Marlette, MI 48453 866-737-8867 (Ext 11300)
- Minocqua* 8635 Camp Pinemere Rd, Suite B Minocqua, WI 54548-9035 715-358-3700
- Mount Pleasant 1931 Commercial Dr, Mount Pleasant, MI 48858 989-772-9790
- Portage* 1400 Kings Hwy, Suite C, Portage, MI 49002 866-737-8867 (Ext 11500)
- Tomah 317A Plastic Ave, Tomah, WI 54660
- Traverse City* 3660 Rennie School Rd, Suite B, Traverse City, MI 49686 231-941-4472
- Wausau* 4000 County Rd WW, Brokaw, WI 54417 715-675-3314
*Indicates employee referral applies
Contact a DISH by AEI human resources pro at 1-920-425-2991 ext. 10140.
- Paid training (6 weeks)
- Competitive piecework rates
- Dental and vision benefits
- Health reimbursement
- Holiday and paid vacation
- Tool assistance program
- 401K plan
- AEI apparel
Alternative Entertainment, Inc. (AEI Dish) is headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, an area steeped in tradition with a reputation for excellence in football. Founded in 1998, AEI has earned its own reputation as one of DISH Network's leading Regional Service Providers (RSP) with fourteen offices in the Midwest region spanning Wisconsin and Michigan. We are a private company with approximately 450 employees.
Learn more about DISH by AEI now!
Current Openings: Satellite System Installers in all rural areas throughout Wisconsin and Michigan
Our field based Installers work to install our equipment and teach our customers how to use their state-of-the-art DISH Network satellite TV system. DISH Network Installers are supported by a strong team of AEI employees including Customer Service Representatives, Trainers, Quality Assurance Specialists, Inventory Specialists, and Managers. If you love cutting edge technology, daily challenge, working outdoors and are committed to providing a world-class customer experience every day, an AEI Installer job is a great place to start.
Education and Experience: The Satellite System Installer/Technician spearheads the installation, as well as assists with testing and repairing equipment that receives digital signals for residential customers by performing the following duties:
- Uses problem-solving and technical skills to install satellite dishes and related equipment
- Evaluates job site to assess optimal placement of satellite dish and communicates with customers to review the installation process
- Troubleshoots systems to determine the appropriate resolution for reported problems with usage
- Provides customer education regarding system usage
- Manages the administrative processes including van inventory and appropriate documentation
- Ensures that the highest quality of service is provided to promote superior customer satisfaction
- Adheres to safety guidelines and requirements
Requirements for this position:
- Good work history—construction/cable/satellite industry experience is a plus (must be able to work out doors in all kinds of weather)
- A valid drivers license with a good driving record
- Must be able to carry up to 70 pounds up a ladder
- No fear of heights
- Able to work in small spaces
Skills and Qualifications: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and the ability to learn and perform required duties. A background check and drug test will be performed as part of pre-employment process, as well as a Isokinetics strength tests. To watch a video on Isokinetics tests click on one of the two we require, knee test or shoulder test.