Come join the AEI Dish Team!
Alternative Entertainment Incorporated (AEI) is a growing company in need of talented individuals that have a passion for taking care of customers. Technician position includes 6 weeks paid training! We believe each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of AEI. Consider becoming a member of our team. Submit your information to get started. If you are already a member of our team, thank you for your continued effort and strong commitment to top quality work and exemplary customer service.
If you have any immediate questions about employment at AEI please contact Human Resources at 1-877-437-2133 ext. 10140.
Below are ways in which you can apply:
- OR Download the application and send (below)
- OR Apply Online
You can send application by:
Fax - to Human Resources at 920-425-2981 or
- Mail - to Alternative Entertainment Inc. Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 13247, Green Bay, WI 54307
DISH Network by AEI is an innovative industry leader distinguished by its pioneering spirit. Ever since our establishment in 1998, we've been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity. We are always improving and extending our products and delivering greater value to people, including our workforce of 400+ plus. Come explore the big picture with us! We believe that installing quality television programming and services should be as rewarding to our employees as it is enjoyable to our customers. If you have the drive and desire to be the best, DISH Network by AEI is the place to be. We offer individualized career paths and exceptional earning potential.
Satellite System Installers in all rural areas throughout Wisconsin and Michigan Our field based Installers work to install our equipment and teach our customers how to use their state-of-the-art DISH Network satellite TV system. DISH Network Installers are supported by a strong team of AEI employees including Customer Service Representatives, Trainers, Quality Assurance Specialists, Inventory Specialists, and Managers. If you love cutting edge technology, daily challenge, working outdoors and are committed to providing a world-class customer experience every day, an AEI Installer job is a great place to start.
Education and Experience: The Satellite System Installer / Technician spearheads the installation, as well as assists with testing and repairing equipment that receives digital signals for residential customers by performing the following duties:
- Uses problem-solving and technical skills to install satellite dishes and related equipment
- Evaluates job site to assess optimal placement of satellite dish and communicates with customers to review the installation process
- Troubleshoots systems to determine the appropriate resolution for reported problems with usage
- Provides customer education regarding system usage
- Manages the administrative processes including van inventory and appropriate documentation
- Ensures that the highest quality of service is provided to promote superior customer satisfaction
- Adheres to safety guidelines and requirements
AEI does NOT require you to pay for your equipment ahead of time.
Requirements for this position are:
- Good work history-construction/cable/satellite industry experience is a plus (must be able to work out doors in all kinds of weather)
- A valid Drivers' License with a good driving record
- Must be able to carry up to 70 pounds up a ladder
- Not be afraid of heights
- Able to work in small spaces
Skills and Qualifications: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and the ability to learn and perform required duties. A background check and drug test will be performed as part of pre-employment process, as well as a Isokinetics strength tests. To watch a video on Isokinetics tests click on one of the two we require, Knee Test or Shoulder Test
What we offer:
- Paid training (6 weeks)
- Competitive piecework rates
- Dental and vision benefits
- Health reimbursement
- Holiday and paid vacation
- Tool assistance program
- 401K plan
- AEI apparel
If you wish you may apply in person at the following locations:
|Aurora 470-A Anges St., Niagara, WI 54151 866-737-8867 (Ext 10200)||Chippewa Falls 1692 Hallie Rd, Suite 4 Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 866-737-8867 (Ext 10300)||Fond du Lac * N7333 Mosher Dr, Fond du Lac, WI 54935 866-737-8867 (Ext 10400)|
|Grand Rapids * 851-47th St SW, Suite A, Wyoming, MI 49509 866-737-8867 (Ext 11200)||Grayling * 5761 W North Down River Rd, Grayling, MI 49738 989-344-0772||Green Bay * 6560 Old Hwy 29, Seymour, WI 54165 866-737-8867 (Ext 10140)|
Madison * 4788 McFarland Court, McFarland, WI 53558, 866-737-8867 (Ext 10600)
|Marlette * 3305 Wilson St, Building B, Marlette, MI 48453 866-737-8867 (Ext 11300)||Minocqua * 8635 Camp Pinemere Rd, Suite B Minocqua, WI 54548-9035 715-358-3700|
|Mount Pleasant 1931 Commercial Dr, Mount Pleasant, MI 48858 989-772-9790||Portage * 1800 Kings Hwy, Suite C, Portage, MI 49002 866-737-8867 (Ext 11500)||Sparta 919 Hoeschler Dr., Sparta, WI 54656 608-269-5390|
|Traverse City * 3660 Rennie School Rd, Suite B, Traverse City, MI 49686 231-941-4472||Wausau * 4000 County Rd WW, Brokaw, WI 54417 715-675-3314||* indicates employee referral applies|